Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Itsy Bitsy a -3 -post -series Welcome February



I really like February it is  a short month just before spring.
In honor of this month I will write a series, Itsy BitsyTokyo
3 posts about small things in Tokyo. You  may have already noticed…

Itsy Bitsy Tokyo-1


  • Cycling is an everyday  habit  in Tokyo and   Japan. So I noticed the bicycle park in the shopping malls. This is such a small thing, a well designed area and  makes so much  difference in the World.




  • Especially at  Harajuku, but all over Japan loves crepes.They are creative  in the fillings and all. So it is more of a cake for me. I really enjoy a custard or whipped cream filled crepe in  the streets of Harajuku.




  •  It is never just socks.  There are many options to choose just like choosing any other thing .I always likes colorful socks but in Japan I  recognized the fashion of socks.



  Cheers,
Ece


No comments:

Post a Comment