Sunday, May 8, 2016

One Year Anniversary




 Wow Wow !
  Time has come.  It is first  year   anniversary of my blog. 

I like celebrations, I like  my  agenda so today was marked with red color showing me that things reached to a time level  and giving me hope for more. This is not a 15 day writing project, sadly for me it is not a weekly writing project either. It is not only my writing,  a life experience  project. 

Last May, I made a decision to write a blog which impacted my life and my perspective in a major way.

There  have been  68 posts. 2375.hits from more than 10 different countries.  I feel blessed. Thank you all….

This May, I  have made some other decisions to build up  myself.
I am going to continue writing, learning and enjoying Tokyo and my life.

Here are some of my favorite posts And most hit posts…
Best traveler gift
 Hiraku Doa 
Happy birthday, What’s Ece Doing In Tokyo
Cheers,
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment