Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tokyo Wonderland



One of the best things about travel a broad  is to provide a perspective to see Tokyo and Japan  at a great distance.   

I took a much needed vacation to see my family and friends. For the first couple of days, I was fully in the holiday mode, living total YOLO . Once my mind is rested well and refreshed, I started to notice small things.

We have this and that in Tokyo,
I can try to make you some sushi rolls.

That felling was like homesickness, which was quite funny when you were in your home country.

 As I said in the highlight of2016 post, I have been looking  at the world and Japan  from the point of my personal  view.
Imagine my shock and joy, when I came across Tokyo Wonderland Commercial.

The commercial series have captured all in 30s.
There is Art&Culture.

There is nature.

There is food.

All of these commercials also lead me to You and Tokyo commercial series which have art international  parts.

These commercials are all the idea of Tokyo Metropolitan Government. I like all of the commercials.
I tried to memorize name  of the places, the food like a small quiz and took mental notes on the ones that I haven’t experienced yet.

There are so many things to do in Tokyo. I am now back in Tokyo and can’t wait for more experiences of Tokyo. I missed Tokyo.

Cheers, back,
Ece


No comments:

Post a Comment