Thursday, January 5, 2017

Hello 2017



Happy New Year!!

With the start of 2017, I am not going let any milestone go by not celebrated.
I have been writing, creating and nursing my blog since May 2015. And I didn’t even properly congratulate myself for it.
I have posted more than 70 articles on my blog.
I have spent countless hours thinking, writing, taking photos and even wondering around to see the novelties.
Yet, I didn’t celebrate anything, not even 1st year anniversary of the blog, and I didn’t show up in any of the pictures.
So today, I fully embrace my blog, my life and my future.   



Here is 17 facts about me

  1.        My first literature piece published was a poem, and I was 11 years-old. I got paid around 1$.
  2.     I have a medical degree and medical license in my home country. Briefly, I am a doctor.
  3.    I can speak Turkish, French, English and Japanese. Plus, I learned all in that order.
  4.    My favorite quote is “cowards die many time before their deaths”, and I always ask myself what would I do if I weren’t afraid?
  5.        I am 26 years old, turning  27 this year.
  6.        I am embracing life and don't know what is coming next.
  7.        I am a proud introvert who sometimes can behave like an extravert for a period of time.
  8.        I always buy pajama tops and bottoms as a set, but always wear weird combinations of my pajamas.
  9.        My parents are my heroes. 💖
  10.    I really love writing. I was just too immature to focus on my writing. Now, I cherish and grow.
  11. My two goals if/when I move from Japan, is to get a cat and a tattoo.
  12.    I love to wear colors, like yellow and pink and red and green and blue and purple… but I think the minimalistic black/white combinations are super cool. Just not on me J
  13.    My name “Ece” means empress, princess. I love the simplicity of its phonetics.
  14.    I have weird dance moves and don’t care a bit.
  15.    My cat is staying with my parents but reacts to me on Skype. And my heart melts every single time.
  16. I believe that there are soo many things that I need to learn.
  17.    I love to make lists, calendars and plans.

Nice to meet you all
I hope we all have a bright future. You can tell me facts about you in the comments below.

Cheers,
Ece


No comments:

Post a Comment