Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Donut never dissapoints



My love of pastry and sweets is  very very well fed in Japan.
There are lots of additions to my favorites list.
Donuts are my new Japanese favorites.   It is not a Japanese invention but just like anything that Japan does perfectly, it is great.

My forever favorite donut shop is Mister Donuts… It is a budget friendly, full of options,   an ordinary  shop is seen and  found  all over Japan.
The donuts differ from classics to more adventurous ones and also additions of the new fashion like cronuts and all… also there are different releases based on seasons  and  events…
I love them  alllll…
But my top three are  choco-ring, old fashion-choco, and custard cream….. waoh yummy…
Oh well, I am going to Mister donut after writing this post.
I also get a cup of steaming  coffee. Then I get a refill on coffee.
That is one  of   the best things … to have a refill of steaming coffee for  free…
You can see friends meeting  there , families on a Sunday stroll…
It is a place for all….
And there are also other savory options… Some mothers have lunch when they are buying donuts for their children.
My idea of donuts is Mister donut, just like Plato philosophy. I compare all donuts to what I have  had from Mister Donut.
And even if  when I do not plan to have a donut, locating a Mister Donut Shop  in the vicinity  gives me a cloud of happiness.
There are also Krispy Cream in some locations in Japan.  And all other local donut shops, donut sections in Conbinis and all other shops….
There are all kinds of donuts to lovee… yummy...

Cheers,
Ece


No comments:

Post a Comment