Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Eternal Soul




Mind floats all over the places when I am on a train.. This time I noticed the exhibition of  the famous artist Yayoi Kusama.

She is a modern Japanese artist  who makes paintings and soft sculptures and many other pieces art on her best ways…
the patterns that she paints and creates ,are amazing….
She is a fierce artist …

And  on 22th of March was her birthday… She is 88 years old…. And there is Yayoi Kusama.  My eternal soul exhibition in Tokyo at  National Art Museum in Roppongi…
I went on a beautiful sunny day to see art….

I didn’t  have any idea how the title of the exhibition corresponds to  the concept of the exhibition…. 
I was in awe and motivated to feed my soul to eternity.
 There was a giant pumpkin statue outside welcoming us.  Just when you are to buy a ticket...   I congragulated myself on my desicion to see this exhibition. I love when the art flows out of the gallery.

There is even a white booth where you are given round colorful stickers to paste, a collective art....

The exhibition plan was based on the parts of Yayaoi Kusama’s  life, and it was full of life and vibrant and artistic…

The exhibition was full of people…. and there are more than 100 pieces of art in many different kinds. I am amazed by the creativity of Yayoi Kusama…That is the main idea that I went home with..
The great artist Yayoi Kusama has an eternal soul who creates art endlessly.

That was an eternal experience… the exibition is until 22the of May,2017.

Cheers, A soul never gets old.
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment