Monday, February 8, 2016

4 photo ideas for Tokyo



I am back as an adventurous foreigner.
Even though I live in Tokyo, I strongly believe in holding my tourist enthusiasm alive. Just like staying connected to the inner child of ourselves. So, I grasp every free flyer on sight. Some of them have really cool ideas. 


It also helps me to understand myself. What mood I am in? What kind of tourist I am today?
Somedays I am a shopper, Somedays I live to finish some tourist check lists, Somedays all I want   is to eat some Japanese style foods.


And Somedays I just want to take photos of remarkable places just to capture the moment. There are a lot of funny stories about millions of people taking the same photo at the same place. Even there are millions of the same photo, it is important and monumental every single time.

The list/suggestion from a free flyer cites 4 beautiful, accessible landscape photo-taking spots.
And I am glad to say that I have 4 of them. A completed checklist for me… Hurray... :)

1)      Rainbow Bridge, It is a beautiful perspective to look from a man-made island to Tokyo. It is also a wonderful sunset.





2)      Sumida River, the big river in the middle of two very touristic spots: Asakusa, Senso-ji Temple and Tokyo Skytree



3)      Ueno Toshogu Shrine, A beautiful shrine in the depth of majestic Ueno Park.




4)      Tokyo Station, famous for its red brick building picturesque day and night.


The best part of this quick and easy list is that, when you visit big spots in Tokyo these places are included as major sightseeing places... It is all about noticing them.

Cheers, click
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment