Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Is Ece always in Tokyo?



Well, isn’t this a nice question?
The title of my blog is What is Ece Doing in Tokyo. The aim is to write about my daily life and adventures as a foreigner in Japan.
So far, so good. Until now I have written about some Japan specific stuff, I have also written about Tokyo specific stuff.
What is missing is my travels around Japan.  There are some occasions that I did travel within Japan either for  business or  leisure.
There are still many wonderful things that I want to do in Tokyo and also many many more  in Japan before and if my eventual time arrives to move from Tokyo to unknown destinations…
.
Since the eventual time seems far away. My basic sentence is “oh, oh check this place we should definitely go and see, do, watch something somewhere before we move from Japan.”

My hindrances are   small budget,  short time, and priority problem. 


But, recently I crossed off 1 item on my list: Climbing Fushimi Inari in Kyoto DONE :)

It is a beautiful temple on a mountain with red doors from the skirts to the top of the mountain. Very picturesque and very healthy to climb… :)


 

Cheers,
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment