Monday, August 10, 2015

All that rice



Eastern culture is eating rice instate of bread.
 Rice in the morning,
Rice at lunch,
 Rice for dinner,
Rice desserts,
Rice snacks….
The variety of dishes with rice amazes me.
At Haneda Airport, I saw a big advertisement for a rice cooker. 
 

The interesting point was the plastic dishes around big version of rice cooker. All look perfect examples of actual dishes with vivid colors...

The goal of the advertisement is that you can cook all of these delicious meals with this machine. What I focus was a lot different, I got mesmerized by all the varieties, all the possibilities with rice…At one point, and I saw rice as tiny edible pearls so precious…
All that rice
All those dishes….
All those tiny pearls…
It is wonderful to observe in Japan where rice is produced, loved, cooked and beautifully presented.

Cheers,
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment