Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My search continues



Remember my writing about my joy of finding a good coffee shop with lounge and a good view.
My new finding is another good coffee shop with lounge and a better view.
I have made a list of coffee shops in Tokyo, this one is one of them on my list. So when I visit the area again, I make sure that I will check it out.

Starbucks in Ueno Park. 
Due to being a Starbucks, this shop has all the good quality drinks and food. I had no worry about drinks and food, but I observed the shop, the design, the view in every corner… 

Wow Wow…
One angle has a view of a water fountain and Tokyo national Museum, 




At the entrance seats, the view is Ueno Park, beautiful with trees and open space.
















The view in the back of the shop is a children playground surrounded with trees…

The location of the seats are clearly meant for coffee with a view. 

What a view!!
I enjoyed an afternoon coffee after finishing my busy schedule. It is a calming place, which you can easily forget that you are in one of the busiest cities in the world.

Cheers, with a good view
Ece



No comments:

Post a Comment