Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Tokyo Banana



Every location has its own specialties.
It is common that people say
Make sure you have …………………, when you are in ……………
Please bring me ……………. as a gift from…………..
Fill the blanks the way you like….
In Tokyo, you easily find many different things special to Japan, special to eastern culture or special to Tokyo. If you ask me one thing, only one thing, I would probably fail to name. There are many things that I would like you to see and observe and eat and give as a gift. 


What I observed from businessman in Tokyo, most of them buy Tokyo Banana as a gift.
Tokyo is not a place to grow banana. I have no idea how Tokyo Banana is created.
There are many shops at big stations that you can buy Tokyo Banana, I feel like the shop in Tokyo Sky Tree is the center of Tokyo Banana.
The shop is filled with packages of different kinds of cookies and crunchy things, and of course the special Tokyo Banana…



Tokyo Banana is soft banana cake filled with cream, soft and creamy and delicious. The one with leopard design is filled with chocolate.

This unique style that I didn’t expected. Yummy specialty of Tokyo….

Cheers,
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment