Monday, September 7, 2015

Cozy patisserie



I have finally met my adorable patisserie in Japan. It took a year to find. I tried many shops. Some famous shops, some regular shops…
To be honest, I have complicated specifications, which means I am not easily convinced and decided, to find the good match for me.
Desserts have to be delicious obviously. I won’t be happy otherwise.
It has to be affordable, of course. I should be able to eat a cake without damaging my budget and my mental health.

There must be a wide selection of products; good fruit cakes, chocolate cakes and tarts and cheesecakes… What I want is to find my all favorite cakes at one good patisserie , so that I don’t have bad surprises. Because I am not always going to be sure what I would like to have and may choose two or more pieces of different kinds of cake and I would expect all to be delicious.
A good Japanese versions of deserts are must at my distinguished patisserie... Sometimes, I am an adventurer and ready to try new things some time with green tea  or bean…
My patisseries has to surprise me, like this shop with some summer deserts: Ice cream filled éclairs. Isn’t it a great idea? Creamy and cold and delicious…
It has to be accessible as if every big corner, or station…
 
I have met Cozy Corner Ginza, a takeout only Japanese patisserie. It turn out to be one of the oldest with many branches.
Whenever I enter the shop, I have a dream that I could eat all of the desserts, or at least one of all selections at a single time, but leave the shop after I buy 1 or 2 pieces and with the promise.

I will be back again.
Cheers, cake dreams
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment