Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Japanese curry


Curry is a South Asian dish. Indian curry is really famous. There is also Japanese curry.
 It is a version that is created for Japanese people’s taste. Rice is a must in Japanese cuisine. Less spicy, thick, with vegetable, curry is served on a plate together with rice, and eaten by using spoon. Japanese people love curry.  It is a very healthy curry, which contains many vegetables, like onion, potatoes, celery, green beans, spinach….
To be honest I was a little sceptic about Japanese version, due to the cultural feeling that curry has established for centuries. I admit that Japanese version has a very unique taste and offers a new aspect of the curry that the world needed, very delicious. I need this curry in my life for sure.
The most famous, easy to access curry shop is CoCo Curry. Full name is Curry House CoCo Ichibanya.  This sign. I rejoice
There is a wide variety of selection with a reasonable price.
There exists a multilingual menu. It is not just in English, there are Chinese, Korean, Russian, Arabic, Tai, Portuguese and Spanish explanations. This is a unique feature of this restaurant that I deeply respect.
I would say ”Don’t leave Japan without eating Japanese curry at a good restaurant.” I am going to eat Japanese curry for dinner.
Cheers,
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment