Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Top 5 instant noodles



I love instant noodles and I love the variety. After trying many many different noodles, I decided my favorites, and started to buy them regularly.  I would like to tell my five favorites from bottom to top on my list.

The soba noodle with crispy sea food
I really like this one because it is buckwheat soba. A healthy carb.
After you pub the sauce and water, you wait 3 minutes and add the crispy sea food biscuit and enjoy. 
The soup or sauce is too salty to drink.
The portion is big by the way. I don’t eat snack the day when I eat soba noodles.



The spice kitchen, pho soup, tom yum kun
This one is very spicy with small shrimps. I mean very spicy… be aware.
I really like small serving.
You can drink the containing water, it is an advantage. So I don’t have any leftover delight.


Knorr, pasta soup with spinach and salmon
It a creamy, delicious, pasta soup with spinach and salmon.
I really feel healthier after having eaten spinach in an instant soup.
And the creamy soup is always a comfort food. Though it is not available at every shop.






Spice Kitchen, Pho soup, Green curry.
 
This one is full of flavor and health.
The curry and spices give a creaminess to the soup.
There is eggplant, yummy and healthy.
Another delight that I finish completely by drinking the soup.











And, there it comes.... My favorite


The old, the classic and the best
Sea food cup noodle
It is a noodle classic, just the ideal instant noodle with delicious sea food. The right amount of portion with noodles to nourish. I also drink the containing water as a soup because it is also delicious.
I connect this one specifically with Japan. Instant noodle as a Japanese invention and sea food as the most used products in Japanese cuisine. This one is my ultimate Japanese instant noodle. It is also one of my favorites Japanese gifts that I bring to my family every time I visit them.
I have pleasure eating these yummy and budget friendly top 5 favorite noodles of mine.


Cheers, and yummy
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment