Monday, July 27, 2015

My inspiration about coffee shops



I like coffee a lot, I drink every day. Coffee is something to cheer me up.

Coffee shops are my inspirations. I am always seeking for new coffee shops, seeking for coffee concepts. I actually have 3 different list of coffee shops to visit in Tokyo. It makes maybe around 40 different specific shops, and maybe a 100 with branches. A lot.. 

I am gathering many many experience with coffee. What is so valuable to me is that a good coffee shop with a lounge and with good friends. That is what I missed while I am in Japan. I have given up about the idea of having coffee with people who I love…  I haven’t given up the idea of the coffee shops. Now I am looking for coffee shops with the nostalgia, with homey feeling.
I get inspired to write, to think, to learn and to live more in coffee shops. 

And, I have discovered something called “Inspired by Starbucks”, it is a Japan only concept. There are only 3 shops. The concept is with the seating like Starbucks, but the food and beverages are inspired by Starbucks but distinguished. Alcoholic drinks are also available


 





I drank an iced floated macchiato, my husband had a barista special. Both are extraordinary and delicious. 



The shop is inspired by Starbucks, I got inspired by them, is there anyone inspired by me, if so the cycle is complete…

Cheers,
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment