Thursday, May 28, 2015

100, Forces of Yen





  

The end of the month has arrived, as a student and a house wife, I always try to be economical about the spending. The month always starts happily, I pay the rent, the bills, buy some pantry items, go to dinner, and do a little personal shopping… The usual… I don’t have a fancy life… At the end of the month, it feels like I had a fancy life and it was over… There is little money left, there are much more to consider…
When I first came to Japan, I was naïve, I didn’t know where to buy cheaper products, or how much yen to spend…  I am still in a learning process… If you go to a supermarket, you may feel like you can’t buy anything with a 100 yen. I had this feeling for couple of months
Then I have discovered the 100-yen-shop, Lawson 100 shop, and other markets… Those shops are lifesavers. 100 yen shop is a concept that I must talk more in the future. Each one of the products of the shop is 100 yen plus tax.
I have learned one crucial thing: do not underestimate force of 100 yen.
100yen makes many candy
all for 100 yen, a section in a small market
100 yen is around 0.80 Dollar, or 0.75 Euro.
100 yen is not just change of your bills.
100 yen doesn’t always need spending together with other coins.
100 yen can buy you different things.
100 yen can have the force to you happy.
If you have 108 yen though it can buy more, because 8 yen is the tax. But the Japanese idea is that with a single coin, with 100 yen buy things.
100 yen is a Mc hamburger.
100 yen is a donut.

100 yen is some bread.
100 yen is a pack of chips.

100 yen is a force in my purse.
Cheers,
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment