Thursday, May 21, 2015

Cheers,




I am a person who feels comfortable with accustomed or usual or well-acquainted or familiar things. I like tones of things, if I will be an experiment subject, my likes can be categorized easily. I also like a little repetition. I am not obsessive but on a bad day, I know that I can count on those repetitive habits… A sun salutation makes my body and my mind calmer, listening to loud music makes my mind rest, some reading with a cup of coffee…
I try to celebrate every little moment of life. Most of them are after a finished task or after somethings that I have been awaiting eagerly, happened.
I use a lot of self-motivation tools, motivational quotes, little things that make significant difference in me.

There is the power in every one of us to change ourselves… The inner strengths that we all have…. The joy of celebrating yourself… Just for being yourself…
So I celebrate myself first of all, before anyone else and before anything…

With my repetitiveness and self-celebration habit, my signature in my blogs is “Cheers, Ece”.  I finish it with cheers. After I write cheers, I sit back, take a celebratory sip from a drink, any drink, mostly tea or coffee…  Cheers

I want to share that with you all.  A little celebration :)

Cheers me
Cheers you
Cheers life …
Cheers,
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment