Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hocus-pocus of a chocolate


 Who does not have a stressful life?

Who does not want to be mentally calmer?

I and all of the Japanese people, and all of the world….

The stress management tool of my life… I did not know how to handle of my daily stress until I discover chocolate around the age of 14. There is also GABA chocolate, that I have met around a year ago. Meet the GABA chocolate







I would prefer the milk GABA chocolate, there is also the bitter GABA chocolate.

I believe the power is coming from chocolate, chocolate makes me happy, chocolate understands me… On a stressful day, when I eat a piece of chocolate I suddenly feel better.

The speculation on chemicals though is a heavy topic. When you overwork your brain, you need a break, you need some inhibition. I agree on that.
I think the idea of the placebo effect is significant. You can’t blame me. There are days that I just want my inner troubles end instantly. I feel the stress is all in my head.

If I believe that I can make it go. So some chocolate does help.  The actual effect though, may depend on many things and I can’t comment on that scientifically without any data.  I think it is a long way from digestion to my neurons to be calm, some meditation can make wonders…. :)

You may want to try GABA chocolate as a Japanese experience. A Japanese stress reducing chocolate… 

Cheers,
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment