Thursday, May 7, 2015

The first post ever and me




Hi, I am Ece.  This is my first time writing a blog. Obvious with the title haa :)
It was an idea, I had for a long time. I thought that I have some things that I can talk about, but it is always hard to start writing.
I have a husband, a family, a job, an apartment that I care about fully and deeply. Most of my time is dedicated to those, but I have a bug inside, a talking bug. If you have ever written some things, you would understand me I have a voice seeing things more novel-like. On my boring regular days, sunny funny days, busy days they all voice me ideas to write about.
With the bug, I have a private life. I got married in my final year of medical school and moved to Tokyo after graduation. Yes, that means for the first year of our marriage we passed some time in different countries. I will talk about that in a different post. I started a job and learning Japanese in Tokyo.
I was busy, like really busy with getting used to my new life with all the aspects,  it turns out that I was not that busy, it is the bug talking not me, so my bug would made me write anything even if I am busy. And honestly I believe there are many people with much more busy lives than mine. Even for them, time is a weird concept that can be bent to any desire.
And, I have a motto:  
” Cowards die many times before their deaths” It is said by Julius Caeser.
There can be many meanings and interpretations of that phrase. It just help me not back off things just because I am afraid or hesitant.
Thanks to my bug and Julius Caeser I am starting to write a blog.
Cheers,
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment