Monday, June 15, 2015

Find me a coffee shop



The advantage of being in a foreign country is to observe new things. I am not always obeying this rule.
 I try to find places similar to meet my habits, like drinking coffee. I prefer to drink different kinds of coffee depending on my different moods. So I had to find some good strong coffee shops, chill out coffee shops, and a Starbucks …
Starbucks is cool…  The taste is similar everywhere in the world. Food is almost similar, and yummy… Which bring me the other issue, location and design, atmosphere….
In my home country, I have the time and opportunity to experience different shops, at different hours, so if you ask about there I could show you many good places… I am not talking about mall Starbucks, I am talking about big beautiful lounges of Starbucks with a nice view…
In Tokyo, first I found some Starbucks shops, so the taste of similar, comfort was enough. In the busy stations, some with only a window for order no seats, small shops in the busy neighborhoods…  Just for the coffee...
Finally, I have discovered the one that I have been looking for… A terrace Starbucks…
The shop is located on the 6th floor of the Tokyu Plaza in Harajuku. It is in a very busy shopping area.

Once you enter the terrace, you feel calm and soothed with a nice city view. There are trees and bar like place and sitting areas, it is a place to chill and enjoy a coffee with a treat…



Inside is also nice, a lounge to relax…
It is my escape point from the city crowd with a nice coffee.
Cheers, with a coffee this time
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment