Thursday, June 4, 2015

No cooking needed



I cook as much as possible. I try to cook as healthy and budget-friendly as possible. I personally like cooking, so that is why I cook, I spare some time to cook. I know that cooking is not compulsory. And I don’t think that everyone should cook. Even on these modern days, men don’t cook much on a daily basis. With busy lives women also don’t have to cook.
The best part is that you can survive without cooking. The “in trend of these days” is about healthy home cooking, bringing lunch from home and so on…
In Japan, there are bento boxes and many ready to eat foods, and noodles and all you want… There are also the restaurants. Many Japanese people are living without cooking. At the same time, no one wants to compromise their health. If people can lead a healthy life without cooking, I conclude that cooking is not needed.
So the goal is to eat as healthy as possible, as budget-friendly as possible, and as little time consuming as possible…
It is easy to buy one meal a day. We can easily make the good choices. When you have to consider, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, it becomes a hard task. It is a task that any traveler on a budget can come across.
I am ready for the task. I am going to try to eat every single thing with 1000 yen a day.
On those days, I am going to rest, no cooking.:) My oven and stove are going to rest. :)

 Don't they look like they need some rest? :)





After each day finishes, I am going to compare the calories, the quality of nutrition, whether I am full or not, whether I have spent all of our money or not.
I am looking forward to seeing the results…
Cheers,
Ece






No comments:

Post a Comment