Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June stuff


It is just about time I freaked out. Mid June
Just the middle of the year
Two of my major milestones also happened to be in June
My birthday is in June, so every year I realize my age. Every year I am young until June, then I become older, relatively older than before.
I got married in June. So every June we add one more year to our marriage. This year is the third year anniversary. I can’t believe how fast time goes by. I will probably say the same in our 30th year of wedding anniversary.

Apart from milestones, it is mid of the year. It is a good time to reassess your yearly goals. I set some goals for this year, I have accomplished a couple of them, but I have some big items which I haven’t started yet. So it means that I have wasted half of the year without reaching those big goals… I am also afraid to start those goals, but I am afraid not to accomplish them. Well well this is the dilemma time for me.
I was younger when I set those goals in January. That is my excuse. A lame excuse… I probably be better in July, but June is heavy topic to me. Bon courage!

June is the start of summer. It brings me joy, freedom... The long awaited summer has arrived, I don’t want to work I just want to take a vacation. The reality is different though. I am going to have some time off, in the end of July. I am going to have another small vacation in the end of August also. By saying small vacation, I mean that I am not going to work for a couple of days, but my life routine is going to be the same, with household chores, some errands and so on…. No beach parties, no swimming, no travel…
How many of people can actually have a real summer vacation? There are a lot of advertisements but I don’t know who has time. My friends are, like me, working hard to reach their carriers goals, many dreaming vacation. Only dreams, no vacation plans…

 21th of June, is Father’s Day. Happy Father’s Day to my beloved father and all.
June is full of self-realizations and celebrations, anniversaries.

Cheers, June
Ece

No comments:

Post a Comment